Contra-angle handpiece is a handpiece or dental drill in which two or more angles or bends are used to set the shaft at a desired angle to enter an unreachable area of the oral cavity.
In order to get the best results, you need to use a suitable dental handpiece, because only lightweight and easy to use tools can get accurate results.
Contra Angle Handpiece includes Reduction Contra-angle and Multiplier Contra-angle. The former is perfect for procedures that require low speeds and high torque using a right angle/ latch type burs; While the latter, Multiplier contra-angle 1:5 handpiece is generally more stable than high speed handpieces. It adapts to surgery, with no heat, and the maximum speed is 200,000 rpm, with 360 °rotating movement and stainless steel material.
Further, its excellent durability keeps best performance after repeated autoclave max.135 C. For example, this Tealth Dental 1:5 LED Increasing Speed Contra Angle Handpiece 1020CHL-105 PT, has the following features:
* Push button head, burs are not flied out. Inner water supply.
* be available to replace LED, LED illumination, self power
* Detachable head, completely be clean up.
* Special processing driving shaft help handpiece prolong its service life.
* It is used for slitting of cap crown, processing of teeth, cavities and crown preparations, restoration surface and removal of fillings. Removal of carious material
Notes: After each treatment, sterilizing handpiece in autoclave according to the following steps:
1. Remove the bur and brush clean handpiece, clean outside of handpiece with an alcohol solution.
2. Lubricate handpiece, each times drop two drops inside of air inlet pipe.
3. Place into autoclaving pouch and mark.
4. Autoclave the handpiece for 12 min. at 135℃.